Where to begin?
As a mother of four, and a wife to a full-time city servant, its hard to even think where I fit in when it comes too bringing an income into my family. But the desire is still there. And its a desire I haven't been able to shake for almost 4 years now.
Where can I look for an income that doesn't take away from my family life? From the home? From my children?
I am acutely aware of this feeling, and how it pulls at your heartstrings. I'm acutely aware of how I'm not alone in feeling this way either.
As a mother of four, I home school my children. To say I have a moment of free time is as funny as any dad joke out there. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are plenty of mothers that feel being at home is just enough on their plate.
But it's not for every heart. This isn't a one size fits all dream.
I know this ring true for a lot of mothers in my inner circle as well. This want the ability to bring in an income and also tuck their kids into bed at night. To help with bills and family vacations, and not miss a soccer practice or choir concert. And honestly, its not a want that anyone should be ashamed of or a desire that should look impossible.
With more and more remote jobs popping up, it seems like working from home is as easy as pie. Until you begin to factor in meetings, mandatory calls to customers, emails and being chained to your desk. It doesn't seem like that's the answer either. While some people can make that work. I knew that I could not. I knew I didn't want my children or husband to feel like they needed to sacrifice my time with them and for them, in anyway.
I prayed, asked the Lord to provide an avenue that didn't take away from my God fearing calling as a mother and wife. And that's when I stumbled upon my answered prayer. It wasn't sought out, or a google search away. It was a slow development as I would scroll my Instagram as I did every day.
Affiliate Marketing.
And this is where I will leave you, for now. I have just started this journey and I can't wait to share it with you as I learn and dive deeper into a way to bring an income into my home, while teaching my children their ABC's and fractions. While I'm on a much-needed date with my husband. While I am sleeping. While everyday life happens around me, I'm able to see the income stream in from emails.
I stumbled upon a training that completely changed my life and I'm never turning back. I'm a beginner just like you, so let's start this journey together.
xoxo,
Affiliate Mama
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment